I come to office, log in to People and Thoughts and there’s this comment in front form Sneha Prakash, one of the bestie blogger friends of mine…and I get overwhelmed reading her comment..because,
Because it says, “Congratulations! You are nominated for LIEBSTER AWARD”.
Oh man! I can’t express my reaction on her comment but I was literally overwhelmed.
It’s such an awesome feeling to get recognized for your work among all your other friends that are on the same line !!! 🙂
First of all Thank you so much Snaeha Prakash for nominating for this beautiful award…
and you readers,I would really like to go and check Sneha’s becautiful blog “SPORDIC POET“. I’m damm sure, you are gonna like it.
So here’s all about “LIEBSTER AWARD”.
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere.
Before I reveal my nominees, here’s few rules you should know..
Here’s how you accept the award:
- You write about the person that nominated you on your blog so that It would be awesome linking between the bloggers.
- You display the award on your blog
- You nominate other bloggers ( probably 5 or 10) for their good writings.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
Note ; “Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done with your answers, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
So here’s what I have been asked and my answers on those questions.
1. What do you do except writing?
- I love photography . It’s one of my absolute sources when I want to be alone and want to be calm.
- Professionally I’m a software analyst, a coder and a super Mobiles lover. :-). So there are other tech things too like flashing up my phone, trying to tweak few things inside etc that I do apart from writings.
- BTW here’s my other two blogs in case you are interested. One on photography: “Natures Beauty” and “My Android Page“.
2. If you get a chance how would you spend your last day?
- I would like to get up in the last few seconds and hug everyone, especially my parents,, my loved ones and end it with a big sky diving from the top, looking at the whole world one last time, without parachute at my back 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..[ ]
3. Place you would like visit?
- I love visiting Kerala.
4. One thing you could change in your life?
- Not being dramatic but I seriously love my life the way it is and that’s who I have been. I accept what comes in front and move on. I don’t expect anything from anyone.
- I’m happy with what I have,
5. Your first Novel.
- My first Novel was “Vapurza” . I loved this thing because of the fact that none of the pages had any context as such between them. You can simple take, open any page and start reading till you like.
6. Funniest incident happened in your life
- It wasn’t funny at times because we were too small to know that that guy in the helicopter or plane can’t even see me and my brother and still we used to convince my mom that the pilot said us “HI”..we were crazy like anything
7. Your views on Feminism.
- Yes, I support Feminism and I agree that women should have equal rights as men.
8. All time favorite Food.
- My all time favorite food is “Khichdi“. My mom makes in so delicious. Woooow!!!
9. What would you prefer, yoga or workout or nothing?
- I prefer yoga because to me, workout seems like Allopathy to me which is kind of artificial and less beneficial while the yoga is more natural and without any losses.
10. Funniest nick name you gave to your Teacher and why?
- Hahaha..This is funny. I remember when one of our teachers has this habit of saying word “OK” many times and he kind of used to rotate quickly to look back whether everyone is listening to his lessons or not.
- We used to call him “Shaktimaan” 🙂 It was one of the series on National television.
Here are my Nomenies; These are basically those honorable bloggers whose blogs I think are super awesome and their deserve to be appreciated.
LIEBSTER AWARD nominees :
My Questions For The Nominees ;
- What shaped you into the blogger personality that you are today?
- Your Thoughts on : People ( right as well as wrong)
- Which is most frighting thing that ever happened to you ?
- Which is a topic that you always wanted to write on .
- What interests you in your job ?
- Who/What is your inspiration ?
- Shortly describe any of your childhood memories?
- What is your choice of songs?
- Honestly, Which post you like most on People and Thoughts? your quick views about it1
- How would your describe your life till date ?
Big cheers and Congrats everyone for your LIEBSTER AWARD. All you guys really deserve it.